I - Heidi Li - am writing this post because Marc is busy preparing and honing for placement the first ad The Denver Group will run, and we will run some sort of ad this week.
- As the media expert, Marc has told me that we will have to finalize details of placement and outlet by noon on Tuesday.
- We have had a strong afternoon on the fundraising front, and we hope for an even stronger evening and a bigger tomorrow. I will try to give some details in my next update.
- We know that some of Senator Clinton's delegates are aware of our efforts and we believe that more are being made aware every minute.
- As we run our ads we will post them here, and we hope that if you like what you see, you will make the next ad possible.
- We continue to seek another big dollar donor - someone who can pledge the full $5000 allowable per individual - to offer a match for the next $5000 we raise. If you are that donor please contact Us at TheDenverGroup at gmail dot com.
At whatever pace makes sense, The Denver Group will run ads, carefully developed and strategically placed, right through the Convention itself if we can. But the ads that will matter the most are the ones we get out this week and over the next two. Go here to learn why we need to raise funds and how we will be using them .
To be continued.