- We need to build on this pace if we are to run a full-page ad in the newspaper we think will be most advantageous or to schedule two ads in rapid sequence. Marc's expertise in advertising will guide the decision about how best to use the funds available to us as of noon on Tuesday.
- With enough new contributions we will show The Democratic Party that The Denver Group has been able to draw enough support from around the blogosphere to begin a major ad campaign in the mainstream media.
- This is a campaign to make it clear that neither major contender for the nomination should be pressured to bow out. It is a campaign to make it clear that millions of Democrats believe that the Democratic National Convention should be a genuine moment of decision and not just an occasion to drop balloons.
- Once again we must thank not only those who have contributed but also those who are beating the drum for our efforts by blogging and by reaching out to their networks.
- We are honored by this show of support - but we also know we would not be getting such support if there were not so many citizens of this country who expect The Democratic Party to act democratically.
Was The Russian Email Hack of the DNC and Clinton Campaign a Threat to Democracy Or Did It Expose One? - The New York Times front page above tells an important story but not the one the Times hoped to tell. It tells a story of media collusion with the Cli...
4 days ago