Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Signatures and funds: update from The Denver Group

  • We are headed steadily to the thousandth signature to our Open Letter to Dr. Dean. You can follow the signatures here.
  • Over the weekend we hit 10,000 raised via Act Blue and announced a new goal ($15,000 total) for donations via that channel. So far, so good. As of Tuesday, July 22 7:18 pm eastern we stand at $12,252. Please consider donating whatever you can to help us hit that $15,000 mark. This link takes you straight to the proper web page. We appreciate every donation we receive. Each one makes our ad buys possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I make pitifully small donations and am so moved by the amount of work you are doing. Really great work. Thank you so much. I look forward to seeing the next ad and hearing about where it will run. The days we have remaining are closing in, but let's all keep hanging together to take targeted action between now and the convention. I'm ever grateful for your group as it provides me with a way to have a voice that feels deeply meaningful. I can always count on you to create an ad that is perfect in every way - language, tone, intelligence, strength, seriousness of purpose. It's all there, every time. It makes me so proud to know I am one very small part of something so incredible.

Thank you Heidi and Marc.


Anna