Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday noontime update from The Denver Group

Thanks to a steady stream of contributions over the last few days plus one extremely generous match, The Denver Group has been able to purchase its first ad, to appear at the end of this week in a particularly appropriate venue. That ad will be up on this site as soon the ad itself appears in print, along with further details about its placement. We do not want to steal our own thunder.

People have been asking whether our ability to run this ad means we think there is less need to raise money for ads for next. The answer: definitely not. We need to run as many ads as rapidly as possible in the most advantageous places - print and TV - and the ads must be booked and paid for 3 to 4 business days in advance in most cases. So we need and appreciate any contributions people care to make before the end of this week and over the weeks to come. We have worked hard to ensure that when you see the fruits of your support in print or reprinted here you will feel good about the help you have provided to make our first ad possible.

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

DWPforHILL said...

Congratulations on the coming first ad - I cannot wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the ad and the storm it creates!
Kitty in Canada

GaGirl said...

Heidi and Marc, you are great. I cannot wait to see the ads. You have my second contribution to The Denver Group. I am so glad that you have been successful so far and I hope my contributions help.
Thank you.

No Sheeples Here! said...

I have taken the liberty of posting an article on my blog in support of the efforts being made by the Denver Group at the Democratic Convention.

I applaud your courage and wish all 18 million Clinton supporters the very best of luck in your attempt to stop this travesty of American politics.